How to fix game not loading after switching from the ptb

hi all! My game no longer loads and says I have an initialisation error after switching from the ptb. I’ve tried uninstalling, deleting game files and reinstalling etc. it doesn’t budge at all. I’m at a loss of what to do, any help would be appreciated.

I really want to get it working again :(

Comments

  • Do clean install. Uninstall the game then manually go and delete anything left in the game install location. Also delete everything in "C:\Users\*computer profile name*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight" that is where settings of the game is located so deleting that can help.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Do clean install. Uninstall the game then manually go and delete anything left in the game install location. Also delete everything in "C:\Users\*computer profile name*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight" that is where settings of the game is located so deleting that can help.

    I’m currently doing this, I’ll get back to you as soon as I know if it’s worked or not, if not, what should I do?