Where are the rest of Vecnas outfits?
Where's the season 4 outifit?
I know asking for a Legendary Henry Creel skin is wishful thinking, although we got the maskless yellow rabbit. I know we "technically" got burnt Henry, but that skin is horrible.
Where's the season 4 outifit?
I know asking for a Legendary Henry Creel skin is wishful thinking, although we got the maskless yellow rabbit. I know we "technically" got burnt Henry, but that skin is horrible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually in ptbs they only have the base mobile of the new Killer dearing testing
Apparently there's more skins that haven't been added to the ptb