Unlucky or coincidence?
I’ve had a game where I played against 2 different Myers who both had unlimited ew3.
The other day I also had yet another Myers with unlimited ew3.
I know that the ultra rare addon is well; ultra rare but I’m seeing it so much more. Is it appearing more often on the Bloodweb?
I don’t have a problem with it honestly. There’s tons of pressure when you can literally be moried out of nowhere or have the exposed effect for the entire match and I do suppose that they have earned it since it takes forever to get it up to that phase but it’s always around 3 generators left.
But I just keep seeing it more and more often it’s a little strange.
The other day I also had yet another Myers with unlimited ew3.
I know that the ultra rare addon is well; ultra rare but I’m seeing it so much more. Is it appearing more often on the Bloodweb?
I don’t have a problem with it honestly. There’s tons of pressure when you can literally be moried out of nowhere or have the exposed effect for the entire match and I do suppose that they have earned it since it takes forever to get it up to that phase but it’s always around 3 generators left.
But I just keep seeing it more and more often it’s a little strange.
Comments
That or you're going against the same guy and you did something to really annoy them.
I have a cousin who stockpiled the hell out of the rare add ons. I think he's sitting on up to thirty or more of the rare-ultra rare add ons for Myers.
So you might have faced several people who also stock piled since even before the winter event.