Is the syringe bugged?
Hi there, I used to be 100% killer but now started to enjoy surv (im noob maybe)
why is the syringe not healing after consumption of it? I was wounded, pressed space and no heal?
another noob question, can I full self-heal in dying state or only to others (after pressing space)?
TIA
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You cannot heal yourself from the dying stage by using a syringe/sytptic. You can heal others from the dying stage with it though.
Also I had it happen to me, but it happens rarely.
Are you holding M2 then pressing spacebar? You need to be healing using the medkit, then press spacebar to use the syringe/styptic.
No you can't self-heal in a dying state only someone else can heal you.
It works on you and others, BUT you cannot pick yourself up from the dying state unless you have Unbreakable - which is a perk.
Syringe can heal up to two health states, so you can fully heal a downed survivor. Styptic only heals one state, so if you pick up someone who is downed, he will get up and be injured.
Both insta heals will heal you completely from the injured to healthy state.
You need to start the healing action and while in the healing action press the skill check button.
This will bring you a health state up!