Quest to find the Haddonfield Golden Toolbox

With the map leaving on January 20th, do we know anything about the missing toolbox easter egg for this map? I know before the rework it was below a picnic table, but has there been any searches or a group of people trying to find it?

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • My suspicion is that it’s in that bathroom that had a totem spawn in it for a while, even though it was inaccessible.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    My suspicion is that it’s in that bathroom that had a totem spawn in it for a while, even though it was inaccessible.

    But couldnt you blink through with Nurse and check? I thought it couldnt be that simple.

  • Pretty sure people have loaded up the map with noclip type mods and looked. It probably doesn't exist.

  • @FerrousFacade said:

    Pretty sure people have loaded up the map with noclip type mods and looked. It probably doesn't exist.

    I'm assuming since the Midwich toolbox was originally found in the egg from someone noclipping, with its trigger not being found until later, I assumed they changed it so it wont actually 'appear' or spawn in until the trigger conditions have been met.

  • I know in the old Haddonfield, it was sitting under a park table.
    Maybe we haven't looked in the right place

  • @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    I know in the old Haddonfield, it was sitting under a park table.
    Maybe we haven't looked in the right place

    the real golden toolbox were the friends we made along the way?

  • Its probably something simple. Just mori three people as Myers and then mori Laurie in a specific spot. In endgame, while doing adept,...