Question for Billy mains
How many chainsaw files have you ever held at one time?
How many speed limiters?
How many chainsaw files have you ever held at one time?
How many speed limiters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've got like 230 chainsaw files. I never use them, I think that they're useless.
i've used once a speed limiter for challenge, I never used any since.
I’ve only carried about 40 files at once. My speed limiters I use whenever I have em.
38 Speed Limiters and 170 Files ha
I never use the files 
I never use any of them.
I think I have like 220 chainsaw files and like, 90 limiters.