Would you want glyph challenges to return in the new Quest system?

Back before the Quest system was introduced and the Tomes were reworked, Glyph challenges were part of the game in various ways (for better or worse…looking at you, Orange Glyph…). From what I remember, there was a bit of a divide in opinions in the community: some enjoyed the challenges as they gave some new interactables in the game, but others disliked them because they took away from the main objectives of the trials. I personally enjoyed them, mainly because it was fun being a survivor stopping in chase and watching as the killer let me finish the glyph in exchange for getting downed afterward, or vice versa for the killer. Since Glyphs have not been part of the new Quest system, we're only going to have the Glyphs that were not completed in the Tomes and will get no more, so I'm wonder how many of you out there would like to see Glyphs return to the Quests every so often, whether they return during every Chapter, every Event, less frequently, so on and so forth.

Comments