Got some questions and would like some advice.
New player here, only recently started playing about a week ago whenever I've had some free time. I tend to jump between the roles since I kind of want to experience both sides. I am also a console player. Anyway, I'll get to the questions.
- Does it matter what survivor I pick or is it purely cosmetic? I tend to play as Bill but I do notice a good chunk of survivors tend to play the same survivors so just curious on that end.
- Is there any way to deal with the blinding effect as a killer? I can't find anything in the settings to make it less painful and it gets discouraging when I'm already struggling trying out a killer and lose focus because of it. It's a bit too much if I'm honest but that's just a me problem.
- Is there any DLC I should maybe focus on getting? I do have my eyes on a couple because I really like the character design for them (Nemesis and Demogorgon).
- Finally, how long would it take to prestige on average? I know roughly I need to try and prestige characters to at least 1 but preferably 3 so perks are at their peak.
Thanks in advance!
Comments
I will leave you one useful link to watch as well with basically every basic. Welcome to the fog.
https://youtu.be/nZfrksH_FlYThanks for the information. I'll probably grab the pack with Nemesis soon and might look into the others you mentioned. I also need to get around to getting Lightborn for everyone so that'll be my utmost priority.
The characters probably matter more as a beginner as you wouldn't have unlocked many perks yet, so it's up to you to weigh up what survivor is best based on what perks pick your fancy until you can prestige characters and start playing with builds. Killers are best chosen over their powers first, perks second
Feel free to reach out if you need any more help!