Does your in game experience reflect what the dbd forums major opinions seem to be?

i accidentally sent the post without making the other options. Forgive me, but you can still respond to the title anyway if you want

Comments

  • IMG_3294.jpeg

    That's all I can say

  • It varies, but mostly no. I'd guess it's because people have a bad session then come to the forum to blow off steam.

  • Not really in my case. I see alot of people talking about how bad tunneling is but I dont really get tunneled or slug and like i said in another post when i do its most of the time my fault because i'm not that good at the game even though i got a p100 character. I just play to have fun even though i solo queue.

  • People exaggerate here... A LOT.

  • @SoGo said:

    People exaggerate here... A LOT.

    Yeah, it's more than likely confirmation bias if anything.

    Someone doesn't get a 3k or multiple people out and it's an issue.

    Even when I play, I don't see excessive tunneling. I have had games where I get unhooked, the killer will see me, and will opt to ignore me, lol.

    Sure, it gets frustrating being tunneled but I don't actively do much behavior to be targeted (not saying all tunneling is targeted).

    The worse thing I do is cuss, but even then I'm not going out of my way to brag to the killer or put the killer down when a match ends. I don't engage in teabagging, I don't engage in flashlight clicking, and hardly if ever emote or do anything - the last time I probably did that was against a scratch mirrors Myers months, months ago due to the fact he was seeing me and I was doing a little friendly taunt to him. I typically treat the killer as if they are a respectable entity, even if I cuss out of frustration or whatever it is. I would never go and message someone a negative message because I know to treat others with respect and etiquette. I treat people like how I am treated, if you message me ggs, even if I die - I respond back with a "gg ❤️" and I even look down upon friends who actively engage with "ggez" comments or making people feel bad for misplays that they're doing.

    I also do not engage in the whole, "I had a horrible game last game, therefore I am going to run this extremely toxic build and be incredibly toxic to said survivor/killer." mentality that is prevalent a lot in the forums or even in natural gameplay.

  • I'm a Wraith main who plays against max mmr sweat squads and rarely ever tunnels, slugs or camps people, and I don't use a single gen regression perk, but instead just 4 pallet based chase perks, yet maintains a consistent 75-80% killrate.

    Its safe to say the only reactions I ever get to telling people this is being trolled, ragebaited, or called low mmr or a liar.