What is the best tunneling build for xenomorph?

I have ideas, but I'm interested in hearing those of others.

Comments

  • Well.. i never really thought of a build for tunneling, but id guess Make your choice from the pig, that scourge hook from sadako (those 2 together would force the unhooker to not try to body block while also seeing where the target goes), knockout (since its reworked to make people slower from holding W after predropping) and hex plaything. The tail addon for mangled, and the turret flame distance addon incase they make it to turrets.

  • I didnt think too hard of it

    Dead mans switch, pain res, the perk that makes survivors scream when you open a locker, noed

    If you want to guarantee killing just one person. Rancor, noed, nemesis, bitter murmur

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I didnt think too hard of it

    Dead mans switch, pain res, the perk that makes survivors scream when you open a locker, noed

    If you want to guarantee killing just one person. Rancor, noed, nemesis, bitter murmur

    those perks reward even hooking tho. Make your Choice and Leverage are amazing tunneling perks. The rescuer can't take hits and they can't reset the hooked survivor too fast

  • Just pick gen slowdown.

    You can make it more sophisticated, like prevent team hits and whatever… but that's too cheesy. And at one point you are gonna meet wonderful team who value their time and will push gens simply. I mean, point of tunnelling is actually dodging strong teams? Than slowdown is the only right answer.

    And something like protection hits, chase - actually an interesting part of gameplay where you can progress. So no need in chase perks for killers who are decent enough.

    But Xeno is good in map controlling, so actually there are no need to proxycamp hook by default to tunnel later. Wiser play use your mobility and play for gens as well. Killer instinct or absolute weapon for example is the solution if you really need to find someone.

    I genuinely don’t advise blindly tunnel on such killer. He is not low tier to justify it. Tunnel and hook control must be thoughtful decision if you are using it for actual winning and not routine playstyle you this comforts with

  • I hope OP means using the Xenos tunnels 😅