Killer visible while using Windows of Opportunity
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Killer is visible via Windows of Opportunity pallet
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was opening a chest when I panned my camera around and noticed I could see the Demogorgon's legs because of an aura on Windows of Opportunity.
VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roi_PJ_19P0The Killer is NOT physically in front of the pallet blocking the view. You can confirm this multiple times in the video; at one point he does pass by/behind it, on his way to the boat on the left. You can see his animations, you can tell when he's lunging and getting stunned; it's accurately reflecting the Demogorgon's actions for whatever reason.
Comments
The TTV in the lobby with me was streaming during this match as well, here's the time stamp from their stream at the same moment my clip above takes place for comparison of what the Demogorgon is doing:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2629849211?t=06h24m02s