Has anyone seen a soundless Freddy Krueger
Because I was in a Survivor match and this killer wasn't making any sounds. Like laugh, no snar sound, not even Teleporting sound. It felt off.
Because I was in a Survivor match and this killer wasn't making any sounds. Like laugh, no snar sound, not even Teleporting sound. It felt off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I might be the Wreckage map thats bugged because i found a soundless Skull Marchant
He's feeling a bit down lately, he's not laughing at the moment :(
Let's keep the comments civil and constructive please.
This is a bug the team is aware of. Players are reporting an easy fix is to access the Match Details screen (such as TAB or the touchpad on controller) can return the sound to normal in the mean time while the team investigates a fix.
Okie cool i was just making sure I wasn't the only one