Hook density after update 9.3.0

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
I might be tripping, but I sometimes have trouble reaching hooks after this update went life.
It was just a feeling at first, so I used a backpack build to have more time to look around.

In the first clip, you can see how I have basement, the hook I used and one hook in the distance to my left.
The area to my left had… no hook.
The second clip I just included, bc I looked around a lot.

The basic hook spawn feel like someone bringing offerings to increase the distance between them (the oak pieces).

But noone brought one of those.

This is just some clips I recorded for this report, but often these two last days I look around after picking someone up and am surprised how far away all available hooks are.

Maybe changing the tiles/loop spawns messed with the hooks?

It's defenitly not on every map,btw. It's not even on the same map every time.I've played on the D&D Map (same one as in the video) yesterday and I had no trouble finding hooks. There were always 2, maybe 3, close enough to surely reach them.

On a note regarding the video:
I have a full build to increase my "action radius" while carrying survivors; so hooks that are easiely within reach for me there migth not be that easy to reach under normal conditions.

PLATFORM: Steam / PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
No idea, unfortunately.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717EROiArS8

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Pending

Comments