Skull merchant buffed scan line immunity while vaulting bug?

I'm a skull merchant enjoyer and have been playing the new "buffed" skull merchant since yesterday's update. Aside from the already numerous bugs with her, I have noticed that the new scan line immunity for survivors has not been working.

Maybe it's a bug with telegraphing the animation of getting scanned, but from my point of view they still seem to be immune while performing a vault. Am I crazy? (yes I am for playing this killer) or have other people noticed this as well?

Comments

  • @Anvil02 said:

    I'm a skull merchant enjoyer and have been playing the new "buffed" skull merchant since yesterday's update. Aside from the already numerous bugs with her, I have noticed that the new scan line immunity for survivors has not been working.

    Maybe it's a bug with telegraphing the animation of getting scanned, but from my point of view they still seem to be immune while performing a vault. Am I crazy? (yes I am for playing this killer) or have other people noticed this as well?

    I’m pretty sure one of her buffs was actually the removal of the immunity.