Spectate key mapping was off
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Pressing the 3 key to spectate a living survivor did not work.
PLATFORM:
Epic, PC.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Playing a 4v1 match. On the Gas Haven map. In the new Map showcase mode. Versus Legion.
I died and was spectating the 2 remaining survivors. The key presses next to them were 3 and 4, I was 2. 1 was already dead (immaterial).
I was watching 4 and wanted to switch to 3. Pressing 3 did nothing. 3 was also greyed out on the screen. 2 (me, dead) was not greyed out.I used the mouse to click the next/prev buttons at the top of the screen and was able to switch to 3 and back to 4.
I tried pressing 2 (me) and went to 3.
VIDEO:
I tried to grab a screenshot in match, but failed. Will add later if I see it again.
In case this helps with pinpointing the match if needed
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
Here's another example. Happened in the 2 matches I've played so far