Gen aura change in latest patch?
Completed gens look almost harsh yellow, and it's a bit hard to recognize them at first glance.
Did something change, or is it just my screen?
Completed gens look almost harsh yellow, and it's a bit hard to recognize them at first glance.
Did something change, or is it just my screen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the completed gen blib…thingy, right? Not the aura, I think.
The bubble, yeah.
But I don't think it changed? Like I said, it's not the aura, like you wrote in the title.
I haven't played this patch yet, so I haven't seen any auras yet.
For some reason it seems too bright and less orange to me.