Is there a reason OTR needs to remain at 40s?

Just asking.

Seeing how the anti tunnel changes have all been scrapped, I think we could at least get this perk reverted back to 80s or at least 60s.

I understand the concerns about body blocking with it, but I think there'd be healthier ways to counteract that then lowering the duration (which technically doesn't even really resolve that). Just make the Endurance deactivate when someone else gets hooked/downed, or when the survivor is healed to full health.

Thought?

Comments

  • I'm just disappointed they removed the hiding scratch marks from it. I thought that was a fitting feature that compensated its duration nerf well.

  • they need to increase it to 60s. so it is even time with ds and bloodrush time. to compensate i would make it so if you get fully healed with OTR still active, the endurance gets removed instantly to prevent aggressive uses of it.

  • I think the effects other than endurance should be increased to 80 seconds again, but the endurance should remain at 40

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I'm just disappointed they removed the hiding scratch marks from it. I thought that was a fitting feature that compensated its duration nerf well.

    Wait they did?

    If that's the case then yeah I'm with you, that should've stayed in