I just noticed Naughty Bears mouth moves now On switch

I was so used to his mouth not moving that just now I noticed its now moving when he Boo's

Comments

  • @Skeleton23 My friend use to play on switch and I would point things out on maps that just didn't exist for her. She never knew there were actual moving zombies outside the windows on edge map of RPD among a lot of other things. I guess it's just BHVR's way of having the game run as best it can on Switch.

  • @Rock_KBob said:

    @Skeleton23 My friend use to play on switch and I would point things out on maps that just didn't exist for her. She never knew there were actual moving zombies outside the windows on edge map of RPD among a lot of other things. I guess it's just BHVR's way of having the game run as best it can on Switch.

    I know XD i was just so used to his mouth not moving like at all. Once I noticed I was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†