Photos added: Constantly being disconnected from friends lobbies
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: every time I play with my friends as soon as the match ends I keep getting disconnected from their lobbies and I have to keep rejoining to play with them. I get error messages after every match saying disconnected from server and disconnected from host. I have full bars of internet connection. I run speed tests on my switch and my download is always 200-300 and upload is 40. I only have internet problems with dbd nothing else. I even get these error messages after playing with randoms.
PLATFORM: Nintendo switch 2
Comments
Can you please provide screenshots of the error messages?
I did not think of doing that. I will definitely get pictures of the messages when I play next and upload them.
these are 2 of the multiple error messages that kick me out of friends lobbies and from matches. I do get other error messages as well but they haven’t popped up today so far to take pictures of them. If they do I will upload those as well.