Trophies...?
I am a killer main an only play survivor with my team when they are on an am just curious what if any killer trophies (if not already platinumed) which trophies do people struggle to achieve...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe the most difficult Killer trophy is the one for Micheal Myers that requires you kill all 4 survivors by your hand in the match. The problem is that someone will almost always DC before you can get the achievement.
I got mine waaaaaaaay back in the day so its all good in my world.
Hardest for me was “From The Void She Kills” where you have to chain blink at least three times and grab a survivor. Evil Incarnate which tombstoning all survivor was also a hard one, glad I was Rank 20 when I did that
The “where did they all go?” trophy is by far the hardest though because you need 3 other teammates to stay alive and jump in with you...the high coordination is just way too much when everything else you only needed to rely on yourself.
Still working on survivor adept trophies since characters like David King and Ace Visconti get the badword end of the stick. Its near impossible to play against good killers with no perks.
The DLC content still have trophies attached to them...they just don’t count toward the platinum. Honestly I believe “Skilled Huntress” is harder than the “Evil Incarnate” trophy. Simply because on PC you only have to down survivor from farther than 24 meters 20 times, on PS4 you have to do it 100 times. That one is likely going to be one I never get.
The Huntress chapter was after release on PS4, so it did not count toward the platinum so it’s a separate trophy progression incase anybody was confused.
Strangest trophy I did was From the Void She Kills. I wasn't even actively aware I had three blinks before I grabbed a Dwight from a gen. And this was on PS4 while I was tired.
Hardest trophy? I think it will be the adept Nurse once I get around to do it.
Evil Incarnate: Not only does this require a special build that makes it much easier for Survivors to gen rush you, but Survivors tend to get pretty salty against this build and will DC, which will prevent you from obtaining the trophy. DCs really shouldn't count against it. It's bullshit that they do.
From the Void She Kills: This one is hard because you have to use at least three blinks and hope you're far enough from the gen and won't make it there before you reach your third blink. You also have to hope the Survivor's dumb enough to not leave the gen. This one is best achieved by farming with the Survivors and asking them to help you with the trophy.
Skilled Huntress: Not that bad on PC and XB1, but the requirements are different on PS4. You have to hit 100 Survivors from 24 meters away instead of just 20 Survivors. I'm a little surprised that the trophy hasn't been updated to reflect the PC and XB1 versions.
Well, the hardest are :