If there are no compromises in tunneling/slugging changes, can we get at least technical updates?

Me personally never supported a high attention to play styles, because I doubt we ever gonna get meaningful changes without huge disappointments for a half of community.

But I still wonder. QoL in my eyes was something about changes that doesn’t affect fundamental balance. What about technical updates? Actual bug fixes? There was no mentions about dead zones, collision issues, or server flaws for example.

Comments

  • I also wonder about forum updates… some bugs forcing almost empty drafts be randomly posted without opportunity to close/delete them…

  • The devs literally said they doubled the amount of bug fixes with the update from the PTB version, and mentioning dead zones with the state of pallets is insane. I can turn my camera and easily count 10-15 pallets around me. Dead zones are dead. The only way to have a dead zone is to create it yourself with improper pallet usage.

  • Why OP is being downvoted?
    She's right. This year was suppose to have a ton of bugs and crappy mechanics eradicated, but 9.3.0 is going to be the last patch and we'll still have A LOT of things like this in the game.

    @YaBoi0215 said:

    The devs literally said they doubled the amount of bug fixes with the update from the PTB version, and mentioning dead zones with the state of pallets is insane. I can turn my camera and easily count 10-15 pallets around me. Dead zones are dead. The only way to have a dead zone is to create it yourself with improper pallet usage.

    Double what was described in the PTB is not NEARLY enough.
    This was suppose to be a QoL year and we are still drowning in bugs.

  • @YaBoi0215 said:

    The devs literally said they doubled the amount of bug fixes with the update from the PTB version, and mentioning dead zones with the state of pallets is insane. I can turn my camera and easily count 10-15 pallets around me. Dead zones are dead. The only way to have a dead zone is to create it yourself with improper pallet usage.

    There are a lot of pallets, but dead zones still existing. It’s random and complete bs, and they even support this statement by desire to make generations even more random. I don’t see meaningful map changes for both sides, just braindeadness.

    I get. It’s annoying to have so many pallets. I don’t ask to add more to fix dead zones.

    About bugs. I made post about DeathSlinger and also some ranged killers:

    @tes said:

    In the middle of summer, I made a post about that DeathSlinger bug is still existing in game despite it was noted as “addressed”. Then I played recently as surv against him. Killer was clearly aiming and shooting right, but chain was breaked in the middle or bounced out of the air. Then I found this video from his main:

    https://youtu.be/AUt_hlfRSS4?si=O1HTTPxGl-V1FVkV%0A

    Looking that HoundMaster and Twins was recently killswitched, I just have three questions:

    Why DeathSlinger bugs and issues can’t be considered reasonable enough for killswitch and therefore immediate fix?

    How long DeathSlinger have to be in such state?

    How long other ranged killers, like Huntress, PHead, Unknown, Springtrap have to constantly encounter that map design, especially the new one, wasn’t really made with consideration of their power, so they constantly struggle with weird hitboxes and collision? Like, Unknown collision of UVX on Toba Landing. Huntresses hatchets don’t going through holes on Fazber Map? Springtrap axe having weird hitbox that sometimes go through survivor or in contrast slapped to the body when it supposed to be a miss? You mentioned that PHead bug on Lerry was fixed, but it’s still not true. And he still having issues on RPD and Nostromo with Swamp.

    I think DeathSlinger is in the worst state compared to other range killers, but just that fact that all of their issue are presented in game either since release or for months and even years makes me extremely upset.

    PHead bug on Lerry since his release.

    Huntress validation issue for almost a year

    Unknown struggling with inconsistent bounce

    DeathSlinger… just sitting in a miserable pile of bugs


    What the point learning to play the game when actually complicated mechanical killers get such treatment? It’s not even the balance issue that requires long term thoughtful consideration between team. Powers simply not working as intended.

    They can double amount of bug fixes. I still don’t see guarantee of them actually fixing it. They need to fix fundamental code and server must finally stop being client dependent.

    When they tried to fix Houndmaster camera bug 5 times and it still broken, I don’t believe to “we double amount of hot fixes”. I’m asking for quality over quantity.

    Dead hard iframes are still broken and not working/working in inappropriate way causing frustration on both sides.

  • @The_Count

    I accidentally posted half empty draft instead of actual one. Probably thats why. People thought It was spam/trash post. Tried to fix it as soon as possible copying full text.

    If they aren’t agree with me idc. Last reason for me being on this forum is looking for approvement.

  • This content has been removed.