Could we get 2v8 game mode on custom game modes?
I feel like a lot of people would love 2v8 game mode on custom games with all of their friends. Could we possibly get the game mode added to custom games.
I feel like a lot of people would love 2v8 game mode on custom games with all of their friends. Could we possibly get the game mode added to custom games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember on the original quality of life initiative road map there being mentions of more game modes and overall features coming to custom games but it doesn't appear to be on the updated one. Yes the original roadmap slated custom game improvements anywhere from July-December and we're yet to see any so it may have just been delayed.
oh...is that not already a thing? what the heck?