Invisible Survivors?

Not sure if this is a bug or a hack. Survivor seemed to have become invisible all of a sudden as if I were the Spirit and was teleporting.

PLATFORM: PS4

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Play 2v8 as killer
  • I played as the Oni with Brute class
  • Partner was Wesker
  • I was actively dashing when I first encountered this.

VIDEO: [attached]

DbD_Invisible.zip
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I think its a bug that can happen sometimes when you are unhooked from the cage and I am not 100% sure if its universal or just for some clients. In my match another survivor pointed the invisible one out for me but he might have been seeing them as that survivor was doing it to others too. In my case the survivor was invisible but the charms on their pelt were visible.

  • not surprised this bug returned