I just love my team waiting at the exit gate
Door open cool but I'm on death hook with someone else also on hook mind idk coming to get us? No? Is it because you wanna teabag the gate when clearly you are more then capable of coming to rescue?
Door open cool but I'm on death hook with someone else also on hook mind idk coming to get us? No? Is it because you wanna teabag the gate when clearly you are more then capable of coming to rescue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I love watching them tbag while I die. Who are you even taunting? You're teammates?
i never understood tbagging… thats why i just leave the second the gates are open. i do enjoy it when blood warden kicks in after i escaped lol.