Something I find funny about lockers

So survivor is in a locker and is found, killer stabs the locker wall and picks them up. If the survivor wiggles free their injured. It got me thinking...the killer never directly attacked the survivor expect for Pinhead(four chains in the body) and Xenomorph(tail stab and grab) everyone else just slams their weapon into the wall I was thinking maybe Oni also since you do get blood orbs but nope also into the wall. No killer expect for two every hits the survivor directly to injure them so how are they getting injured when being carried? I just found funny to think about it.

This isn't a post about me saying it isn't realistic or being nitpicky just found it an interesting idea. Look at a video of locker grabs no killer ever hits the survivor maybe legion but they just put the knife close to the survivor.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So survivor is in a locker and is found, killer stabs the locker wall and picks them up. If the survivor wiggles free their injured. It got me thinking...the killer never directly attacked the survivor expect for Pinhead(four chains in the body) and Xenomorph(tail stab and grab) everyone else just slams their weapon into the wall I was thinking maybe Oni also since you do get blood orbs but nope also into the wall. No killer expect for two every hits the survivor directly to injure them so how are they getting injured when being carried? I just found funny to think about it.

    This isn't a post about me saying it isn't realistic or being nitpicky just found it an interesting idea. Look at a video of locker grabs no killer ever hits the survivor maybe legion but they just put the knife close to the survivor.

    Tricksters branch-arms simply broke them 4 rips or something, otherwise idk xDD

  • It would be interesting to come up with new locker grab animations. Like nemisis just decking someone before pulling them out lol

  • The developers knew that letting survivors stay uninjured after wiggling free would make lockers too powerful. I also think that this interaction is coded like a grab from vaults and gens, but 100% guarantee.

  • Im pretty sure Oni depends on if he's grabbing an injured Survivor or not already, and if he's in Blood Fury

    I could of sworn I've seen both a punch and a stab

  • Well.

    Being grabbed from a locker and therefore failing the mindgame or play of the year deals emotional damage.

    Therefore, your survivor character is injured when this happens, even if they wiggle free. Just plain logic.