Dedicated server not responding
Getting pretty irritated with waiting nearly half an hour a time to finally get a 2v8 killer match just to get things like servers not responding. Anyone else have these issues?
Getting pretty irritated with waiting nearly half an hour a time to finally get a 2v8 killer match just to get things like servers not responding. Anyone else have these issues?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep and get this…YOU get a penalty for THEIR servers crashing. lol
Yep, me too. Only for killer though. The play-while-you-wait survivor matches work fine.
Thankfully I haven't had any penalties for it yet but if I do, it certainly would put me off it trying to take part again.
having the same issue. My duo and I queued for killer together, played 2 survivor matches with play while you wait, got halfway thru our killer match and the server stopped responding. Did the same process again and got dropped partway thru our killer game AGAIN. Our lobby time until finding a killer game was bugged too. Said 1 min and we never found a game. I love 2 v 8 but they need to fix these issues