I got hit with virulent bound that made me and the mastermind not be able to do anything in 2v8.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I got hit with virulent bound on the fnaf pizza map, I got slamed into a wall during a lag spike at the start of the game I also could not move I could interact with items the other killer and survivors could not interact with me as well, apart from the class abilites, I could not bleed out and the end game collapse also could not kill me.
before this I could not pick up a brown tool box in a chest how ever I could open the chest.
I could pick up items other survivors put infront of me and put them down again.
this happend around 5:06pm on 11/11/2025 UK time
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I got hit by mastermind during a lag spike (my ping in games is normally 110-and higher) I did not fully see what happend. but simply put mastermind used his power on me in the reception ( main entrance)
The other killer kept hitting the wall to my left where the mastermind hit me into so I guess my body was in the wall for the killer this could aslo be frustration (most likely) however for me I was inside of the mastermind who was bugged out with his bound out in a T pose.
VIDEO: sadly I was not recording however I did get a photo
PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.logI do not know if I have to post the backups for this one is 1.1mb
I will say the back ups are alot bigger so if you need them let me know

Comments
The logs need to be captured after you experience the bug. If you encounter it again, quit the game and follow these steps:
Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
Thank you!
The log overwrites itself every time you launch the game - have you launched the game since experiencing the issue?
no
The file disappeared!
it is now on the main post
i will put it in the comments if you need me too sorry
There it is. Thank you!