Why does foot sliding exist
I'm sorry but it is such BS. Mostly on Wesker
I was facing him and saw him dash but for some reason he just ignored facing a wall and was sliding during his dash and somehow still got me even though he wasn't facing me. Also it just loves being the most in convent thing where yeah I could of easily gotten a survivor but nope you got just a little to close to that wall so we're gonna just push you along and oops you hit a window have fun. Also BTW it was proven with Ghoul...canceling your dash would be nice I could down a survivor because I got close to them but nope your gonna have to wait till your power stops so you can hit again...or just let me cancel my power automatically so I can continue my role as killer?
Comments