BHVR, should we wait any updates regarding bloodweb?

The fact we don’t need manually updating prestiges anymore is indeed pleasant and I’m grateful, however…

— Map offerings are extremely outdated and make bloodweb looking full of trash.

— Offerings overall feel a lil redundant.

— We have zero control over gathering specific add-ons we prefer.

Personally, I feel bloodweb is something… not suiting current time. Yet I understand its importance, because without it players will vastly playing with strongest load out only, and that “gamble and random” part of the game will fell of (even if considering add-ons it is the most healthiest random factor in the game). So, are devs planning some changes considering auto bloodweb add-on?

I don’t want suggest sth or not, but one day I really wish to see something from “wish list”

  1. Offerings have rare chance of occurrence. However, offering are shared among every killer and every survivor. So if I get update offering on Dwight, I have access to the same offering on Meg. It also helps with events a lot — some people want to play on different characters, not sticking to same face just in sake of BP event offering, especially on survivor.
  2. Map offerings will be removed or reworked completely
  3. “Separate offerings”. Before loading to match you always have opportunity to provide two types of offering. One for the BP, other for game changes (hatch, chests, hook, fog, spawn logic and whatever else)
  4. Update of “auto blood web”. We can choose specific add-ons and items and get 50% higher chance to receive them. However, it’ll require x2 (x4 for iri items and add-ons) amount of BP. So, yes, players have to spend more to get what they desire, but at least they won’t observe having some trash in their loadout later.

Hope at least next year sth from this will have potential to really happen

Comments