Think the only reason I play killer in 2v8
Simple...waiting.
I really dislike the sprint burst in command and well gen penalties really not existing since unless your playing with a friend your pretty much screwed so fun. So I think the 30 minute wait time is just there so I can do things I put off such has trying to draw more often or read a book. I seriously think that's all I play 2v8 for is the long wait time so I can do other things while I wait for a match. Because survivor gets boring after a while and killer is not super fun to play(I mean better then 2v8 with legion but still)
So you know what thanks 2v8 for such a long wait time that I actually can slowly get back into reading
Comments
EDIT: Oops, fat fingered the Post Comment button while scrolling. Plz ignore...