which licensed killer should i get?
I main the dredge and legion and I'm debating what licensed killer i should get IM NOT PLAYING BUBBA, but let me know I'm thinking about springtrap, pyramid head or xenomorph or demogorgen what should i do (maybe ghostface or myers dunno…) lemme know in the comments

Comments
Myers, Springtrap or Pyramid head
Demogorgon is really good because he has Surge and your two mains are really good at using this perk. Mindbreaker is decent on Dredge but depends on the map - if you have lockers nearby gens.
Alien Instinct pairs also well with your both mains - more so on Dredge. However, if you already have Bubba, you also have BBQ which is in general better. Rapid Brutality is nice on Dredge while UW is a nice info perk for both.
Springtrap's perks are rather bad. Phantomfear is the best one but Dredge cannot use it during Nightfall (and this gives him already good info) while legion can often hear the injured survivors to gain info.
Pyramidhead's perks are rather bad on your mains: Trail of Torment hurts Legions power and Dredge already has built in undetectable and the other two are bad on both.
I would say that Demogorgon's Surge is the strongest one with Mindbreaker as a decent one for Dredge while Xenomorph has three usable perks but all of them are mid.