Fragrant tuft of hair is kinda goated actually👍

Fragrant tuft of hair is one of those add-ons that just gives the killer their old power back… kinda? I say kinda because with a good example being Freddy‘s blue dress, which I will get to one day it only allows you to place one dream snare instead of five and for Micheal it’s the same case. And for those who don’t know pretty much this used to be an add-on that made tier 3 last indefinitely, but after the rework it was changed to sorta give people the Myers experience. Now as to why I keep putting emphasis on saying kinda and sorta well that’s because this add-on does not give you old Myers back. It gives you old Myers but better.

Now look Myers in tier 3 used to have a 20% increase to his lunge distance which granted he still has in both evil incarnate and pursuer mode but the difference being that tier 3, also allowed Myers to instadown with a basic attack and while fragrant tuft still gives you that effect it’s lunge distance is much greater than original Myers was at 50% and keep in mind. This is combined with the 20% that you already have with evil incarnate so with this Myers can essentially have a base-kit coup de grace and you can combine this with coup de grace if you really feel like it if you have the giga lunge

But thats not all. Keep in mind since you’re using basic attacks with this add-on that means not only can you activate perks like surge, sloppy, coup which I already mentioned, and if you really want to become a snowballing bastard run stbfl. And again since this is a basic attack this also means that you don’t have to charge it up like you do with slaughtering strike and you don’t have a reduced turning rate either (which I know that they are removing in the next PTB). Also, unlike slaughtering strike, this doesn’t have a cooldown so it can effectively be used to snowball better than slaughtering strike especially if you run perks to help with this like forced hesitation, and infectious fright to just go on a massacre.

So in short, fragrant tuft I think provides a lot of variety that this rework kinda lacked don’t get me wrong. There’s a fun add-on every now and then like I am a hairbrush enjoyer but I really do think that this add-on just makes Myers a little bit more fun than the rework that we got

Comments

  • Yeah I wish both were options instead of one being locked to a addon but its very good.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Yeah I wish both were options instead of one being locked to a addon but its very good.

    The only problem with it being locked to an addon is it removes an addon slot.

    But without it being an addon how would we enable a switch for it to lunge?

    Would we add a "Violence Spree" mode at full stalk?

    Actually that would be a good idea, while in evil incarnate, if you switch modes it is ether the lunge or instant down depending on a mode.