I bought the green and black Taurie head, and after some months of having them I noticed that they changed color palette (and now I like them less). At first it didn't bother me that much, but when I noticed other skins of other friends of mine had these changes I decided to make a post about it.
I bought the green and black Taurie head, and after some months of having them I noticed that they changed color palette (and now I like them less). At first it didn't bother me that much, but when I noticed other skins of other friends of mine had these changes I decided to make a post about it.
BHVR what are you doing? :/
Taurie's hair has been the wrong colour for months now. Fairly certain its a bug and will eventually be fixed, but its unacceptable that paid content is remaining broken for so long.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I bought the green and black Taurie head, and after some months of having them I noticed that they changed color palette (and now I like them less). At first it didn't bother me that much, but when I noticed other skins of other friends of mine had these changes I decided to make a post about it.
BHVR what are you doing? :/
Taurie's hair has been the wrong colour for months now. Fairly certain its a bug and will eventually be fixed, but its unacceptable that paid content is remaining broken for so long.
It's a bug.
It's silly that it stayed so long in the game, but alas.