Dc matches not counting in stats.
I think they should give everyone the choice to abandon the game if one person dc including killer since if one person DC the whole match don't count. Whats the point in playing?
I think they should give everyone the choice to abandon the game if one person dc including killer since if one person DC the whole match don't count. Whats the point in playing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I dislike the abandon criteria widening, this one makes sense to me.
Makes sense to me, too. Just this morning, I had a teammate DC as soon as the match loaded, before we even knew who the Killer was. And then the Killer just stood by the exit gate and opened it as soon as we cranked out the gens.