How do we feel about perk removal?
When a perk is very situational, useless and non viable, people often ask for reworks. Of course I support the idea that all perks should be viable and have some use.
But I feel like we're in a weird situation right now. Many perks have very similar function as other perks, but are more situational, have stricter conditions or gives a less useful reward.
How do you feel about the idea of making every character have only 2 unique perks instead of 3? Or instead of that, you just remove perks that need total reworks that would take away the original perk idea and design?
Personally, I think it's a waste of dev time to rework so many perks, for them to find good solutions to make a perk viable.
There's groups of people that think like there shouldn't be any second chance perks because bad plays shouldn't be rewarded for example. I don't really know how I feel about that. But there's different ideas, thoughts and opinions on this matter.
So I'm curious to find out what you guys think about this!
Comments