Why is there no chat on consoles ??

At the end of each match, there's a small space in the bottom right corner where both survivors and killers can write messages. This feature is currently only available on PC.

I wanted to know if there's been any explanation for why this isn't possible, or if there's a possibility it will be implemented on consoles in the future.

Comments

  • 🤷

    Idk. There are no ways to write on console, apparently, so they just took out the chat.

  • @SoGo said:

    🤷

    Idk. There are no ways to write on console, apparently, so they just took out the chat.

    there are many ways. PC is 1000x better than console and I hate it. You can’t even run 120fps. It’s embarrassing.

  • Thank God there's no chat on the console. If I'm already at a disadvantage in other ways, at least I don't have to read all the stupid comments from frustrated people after a match.