The Ghoul and Survivor get stuck on The Game map

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Ghoul tried to kagune leap onto survivor in the "hole" area in the bathroom by basement. We both got stuck in the position and could not move. The Ghoul disconnected because of it

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: On the Game map, Ghoul did a kagune leap that sent him to the 1st floor down the hole in the bathroom. The Ghoul tried to kagune leap on to me (the survivor) to bring himself back up from down below, locking us both into position and could not move. I could turn my camera around, crouch, and use my flashlight, but I could not actually move out of position.

I actually witnessed this happen last week to another survivor and the Ghoul. I thought the Ghoul went AFK and I thought the survivor was messing around. I had no clue they were both stuck until this happened to me as well. (Game was down to 1 gen left, which was finished and end game collapse occured. But neither player was on PC to discuss what happened in end game chat.)

VIDEO:

Watch "ghoul bug - Made with Clipchamp" on Streamable.


(sorry for the audio I was listening to my duo on her stream.)

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: DuplicateMaps

Comments