Kinda want the old Halloween event back

Not saying this one is bad but I kinda miss the Halloween event or just events from 2018 to 2020 when they were simple.

Halloween was just "Hey here are some weird flesh mounds interact with them for a bit and earn some points to unlock outfits"

Lunar New Year which I think is blood moon now was just "Grab a lantern and leave with it or destory the lanterns"

I won't say these new events aren't bad but I kinda miss the simplicity of the old ones since they just added a small bonus game mechanic that didn't effect anything really. When they did those blood generators it was an interesting yet simple mechanic that kinda fell short since survivors would do normal gens first then blood gens after since killer powers were useless on them but the idea was there of just simple. No other realm to go to, no suddenly your cool down is shorter or make no pain noises but only within these circles. I think the only events that have been simple are the Christmas event...in a sense I mean snowmen and snowballs are pretty much the main gimmick though snowmen can be annoying with they have collision and just love blocking stuff even if no one is inside and the summer BBQ which at this point is dead and I still have a few offerings. So overall I just hope for a simple event(that isn't 2v8 or Choas shuffle since those are other game modes.)

Comments