24hrs with no escape...
You are trapped in a mall with a killer for 24hrs with no means of escape. Who are you trapped with? (yes, they know you're there).
You are trapped in a mall with a killer for 24hrs with no means of escape. Who are you trapped with? (yes, they know you're there).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fat guy who likes to lick fingers verses so many traps I can set and vents I can move through just outrun him because he obviously has asthma and rat poison in the food court so he cant eat or he dies
im not trying to hide or escape I'm trying to win
LOL - 10/10 comment
thank you I try
im going dredge what becuase i could rip one part of him he would crumble to bits