Hackers and reports
Submitted a ticket with evidence of a hacker yet I still see them playing. I reported them in game and submitted a ticket but they're still able to play. I've reported hackers in the past and they were banned like 5 minutes later so what changed to now it seems like hackers get off free. I played dbd from 2018 to 2020 I never faced any cheaters. I pick dbd back up and in the past 2 months I've faced a bunch of them what has happened with the game?
Comments
They are shorthanded probably. If I'm not mistaken they fired a bunch of ppl not to long ago… Its probably also the reason for all the other F'ups and fails in the last year.
I too am monitoring a Steam profile of a blatant hacker that just keeps racking up the hours and achievements, even tho I have reported the guy on a silver platter with blatant video evidence more than once. I just stopped playing DBD in any serious capacity, only logging in once in a while these days. Devs seem to have completely lost their way, its not worth my mental health.
Reporting a hacker does nothing. Even if they get banned they can make unlimited new accounts.