Dredge Stuck in Locker
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
After teleporting to a locker on Toba Landing main building, I am unable to get out; and there is no prompt for me to exit or even teleport to another locker. Unsure if Nightfall had any effect - the prompt still does not appear after it ended.
PLATFORM:
PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Wait until Nightfall
- Teleport as Dredge to locker in Toba Landing Main Building furthest to the north east (if facing main entrance)
- Stuck
VIDEO:
Via following link:
https://1drv.ms/v/c/4f86e5293c54defa/EacwN8mkXh9NoEbMgrDC8e0BEjxEGCA71DsaWPNpL3zEmQ?e=x3cTIL
Log:
Attached
DeadByDaylight.log- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Following is photo reference from video clip linked above.
Please assist! I was on a role (as you can see from my match status) and had to quit the match because of this bug! #justicefordredge

Comments
I had a similar issue that I'll add to this report. I got stuck in a locker on Autohaven, not during Nightfall. I was able to teleport out though.
https://youtu.be/F1r9vOnG9a4?si=pqbxfkSg-ORdgMlI