Something needs to give
I’m left feeling really disappointed in BHVR recently. With how much of the game has gone down hill in slugging, dcing, failure to go through the anti slug mechanic (when it was announced to be implemented), not acknowledging the mass rise in the cheating & bunch of survivor perks being nerfed and ultimately useless.
But mainly because they released the code for the failed Twitch drop for everyone to claim, but has NOT done the same for the charm they sent out in the newsletter that majority of the players did not receive. I mean correct me if I’m wrong Devs, but are we really being stingy with in game items that should be granted to your player base (even if that means you guys lacked responsibly & understanding on some things like the newsletter was a failure)? I mean come on, this is the only thing I look forward to when playing, being able to unlock the banners, badges & charms.
Comments