Found the least fun killer to face
I thought Wraith and Nurse were annoying to face nope. Hell not even Ghoul is annoying at this point...Karsue…I full on hate her. I refuse to play her because I know no one likes facing her. Her power has very little cool down and not going to lie very little counter play since she just spits, quickly enters head form and can injure you all within the span of maybe 10 seconds. Her spit automatically makes you enter stage 1 where you're now vulnerable compared to let's say Plague who's power needs to be used maybe twice to be usable to down survivors. Karsue(which fun fact my phone will always auto-correct) kinda just has very little counter I thought her head form attack would be like Demo's shred where you need to time it or else your flying in the wrong direction but nope just a quick tap of M2 and boom you just injured someone. I rarely see anyone in I guess body? Form other then to spit(yes I say spit since it's coming out of her mouth) and then boom head form. I'm sorry but Karsue is just not fun to face and it's to the point if I see a fungus I just turn the volume on my TV off since I know we're dead from the start.
Comments
This is what we get for listening to people who call a decently balanced killer on the PTB vague words like "clunky" until they're released in a beyond busted state. "Clunky" is the deceptive way of saying "this killer isnt as strong as the last broken S tier killer yet, so keep buffing it."
Usually this feedback results in removing all the limitations to a killers power that give room for skill expression and counterplay. Things like charge times, cooldowns, turn rates, etc. These are things that killer players learn to master to work around the limitations while giving survivors room to breath and make distance if they counterplay correctly. Taking all that away gives us the last 3 S tier killers from the past year that are all miserable to play against.
I am very thankful that in my region i barely see anyone playing her since her second round of nerfs, i think people just realise how boring and unskillful it is to play as her because her kit is so busted.
everyone sleeps on the insane 3rd person FOV she gets, its so much wider the chuckles FOV and she doesn't even have to think or use any skill to loop.
I wasn’t a fan of this chapter when I first discovered it. I don’t really like the origin or lore of characters like this, but I understand that’s what some people enjoy. Before I even knew what her ability was, I expected her to have a ranged or dash attack because that’s simply what players tend to prefer these days. Her having both, with such a short cooldown, is incredibly brutal. Anytime I play as a Survivor and realize she’s the Killer, I seriously consider going AFK until the trial is over or just disconnecting.
As someone who used to enjoy playing Killers considered B-tier or lower, I didn’t enjoy playing as her either. I only played her once, using only her three base perks while staying in Head form the entire trial. I still managed to sacrifice three people and almost got the fourth.
People may argue that one trial isn’t enough to prove a character is overpowered or underpowered, but I’ve seen enough of other Killers — and enough Krasue matches — to realize how incredibly easy she is for an average player to use, even on their first try. I think I’ve only escaped from her once, and honestly, I don’t think the person I was queued against had much experience playing Killer. They still managed to get about seven or eight hooks before we all escaped, and I don’t consider myself particularly skilled in chases either.
The perks that came with her didn’t look too good, either. Especially Wandering Eye, which bizarrely seems to encourage tunneling. Exposing people with Ravenous doesn’t seem to fit her playstyle, since Head form can already down Survivors quickly, and Body form is really only useful for breaking pallets and infecting Survivors for Head form to finish off. Overture of Doom is basically a Hex version of Trail of Torment, but it only affects one Generator. Trail of Torment just seems better in my opinion, since it can affect any Gen you kick and lasts until a Survivor repairs it or it hits zero charges.
The only two positive things I’ll say about this chapter are that visually, the Krasue and Vee both look great, and the Krasue’s chase music is one of my favorites.