Game Crashing after 5-10mins
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The game crashes every time while in a match after 5-10 mins but not while your sitting in the menu screen
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Joining a Match waiting 5-10 minutes, then game crashes (you could be doing anything, and the game will crash)
PLAYER LOGS:
Every time I've gone into a match, after the 5-10 minute mark, my game crashes, i have no idea on how to fix it, I've also just updated to windows 11 which that might be the issue, but otherwise without fail after 5-10 minutes my game crashes but its only while I'm in a match not while I'm sitting in the menu
Comments
do you have a shader mod? i tried to use them and it created the same exact crash
I am having this same issue. It started two days ago and the game just shuts itself down. I got quite a few error codes the other day. The one I screenshotted said "Exception Access Violation" of Unreal Engine through Steam. Being in the menu, lobby, or shop for extended periods of time does not trigger the disconnect/shut down, but playing in a match for 2-5 minutes and the game will just stop.
I also have Windows 11 + the most recent update. Another computer in the house has Windows 10 and the owner is not experiencing this issue.
* edit: I have zero mods for any of my games installed. And today I crashed again, but did not get an error code at all.