BEhavior doesn’t understand what QOL so I’m doing it for them

anti-tunnel, anti-camp, these are real issues and as someone who GENUINELY plays both sides I’m just going to say it… there’s an obvious fix

MEMENTO MORI

introducing blood rush, whenever a survivor is on death hook and in the dying state, they can be killed the second the killer presses the MORI button a blood rush starts for 60 (number should be tweaked) seconds, now because the killer is in the middle of killing someone they don’t get any benefits until the MORI animation is over leaving a window for survivors to take advantage, but what those advantages? Survivors will gaining about 1.5x gen repair speed buff, a haste buff(of some sort…), and scratch marks disappearing faster, and maybe a little something else on top… (maybe like a full heal? A -1 of hook states? I dunno…)

But you might say well that sounds great hattur but you just said you play both sides so what’s the benefit for killer? I’m glad you asked! Firstly what’s a bloodbath without blood points? 1.5x all blood points rewarding actions for example let’s say you break a pallet normally that’s about 500 bp normally, but during a blood rush it would be 750! (Maybe a little more)

but hatttttuuuurrr I already prestige 100 my killer and don’t ever need to worry about blood pooooints…..

Okay fair point, (tbh I’m kinda a similar stage of dbd) but then what do we do? Simple! Remind people that this was once a horror game… as the rush gets closer to finishing the killer’s terror radius shrinks… eventually at the last 10 seconds (or more) being completely undetectable, and the killer gets FASTER slowly ramping up and then at last 10 seconds(or 5 or 8 or 6 or whatever seconds) all survivors become also become exposed!

I also think all aura reading should be repressed except for the killer maybe getting a brief loud noise event and random bit of aura reading.

Now imo this sounds like a LOT of fun until 2 certain someones make it… awful…

Blight and nurse… what are we going to do about you… the unstoppable force character vs. the ######### your rules character…

Simple, they get a nerfed version

No exposed, haste buffs are decreased, survivors are revealed less frequently, and lastly the maximum amount of terror radius can shrink to is 16 (or maybe slightly less)

so uhh… what do ya’ll think?

Comments