Is there a replay after a game ends?
Is there a replay after a game ends? If so were do I find the replays? THX........
Is there a replay after a game ends? If so were do I find the replays? THX........
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But you could always save the match on your PC/console hard drive when you're finished? I regularly save fun matches on my PS4 to watch and edit after
How do I save them on pc?
Maybe you could watch a match from everyone's perspective, too?
Survivors seeing through the killers eyes, and vice versa, seeing how that crazy dude ran the killer like a meth head?