Maps
The real problem about the maps in this game is the abysmal map rotation. There are certain maps I havent seen since they got basically ruined map offerings. I almost never see the og maps. I play on nostromo (both versions) more than I could ever want too. I play for hours and the only maps I religiously get is swamp, both nostromos, Haddonfield, Midwhich and Greenville. Every once in a while I may see Badham or Coldwind. Maybe the other maps are the friends we made along the way.
I've been trying to get the achievement for fallen refuge since the map came out and I just never see the map. I've played on the map 5 times at most out of the 5 times killer dc'd 3 times, one game was a nurse, and the other game was a blight.
I've brought 40 map offerings for the map and only got every version of the realm except the one I need. On top of the 20% chance for the map, there's another 33% chance to even get the version what you want. Not to mention, again the 20% chance out of the 40 map offerings I got the offerings maybe 5 times? What was the point of making sacrificial wards just to make people not even need them? There's virtually no point in bringing a map offering just to there and pray for a chance of the map, then pray harder for the version you need.
Comments
We need map offerings back, its so bad just getting the same two or three maps over and over, at the moment the game loves giving the Nostromo realm and erie of crows realm specifically the new variant its like god give me a Macmillan please.
I also feel the pain with fallen refuge map, took me multiple days to get the map on release
They debuffed map offerings a bit too much.