What would a Blighted Michael Myers look like?
the Blight serum mutates everyone and sure messes you up just look at what it does to the other killers it gives Pig two heads. If the serum was tested on Shape would it be a drastic change or would it would just be Michael Myers covered in yellow goop?
Comments
Probably Michael just covered in goop. Pig is just a regular human being. Michael isn't. I don't think the serum would drastically change him physically.
werewolf or he just loses his shirt
sorry i had to
I imagine his clothes tear, he becomes shirtless, bulges of pustula appear all over his body, protruding from his melting and fusing mask to his skin. His Evil and the Blight's Serum would turn him into the true Evil Incarnate, a monster of a man, senseless and unreactive to pain or emotion (give custom sounds when hes stunned or would usually grunt + His breathing would sound like bubbling blight serum)
Ideally I would have his version of blighted skin be smashed up rotting pumpkins on him.