Recieved flagged inactive message

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I recieved a message in my game inbox saying id been flagged as inactive. I've never been inactive, except in the lobby when waiting for the match to start. I dont understand why i got this message? Am I going to get penalties for something I haven't even done?

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: i opened my inbox and recieved a message that said the system had flagged me as inactive and that penalties will apply upon further inactivity.

VIDEO:

1000005453.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • DBD's auto penalty system has been on the fritz lately.

    I wouldn't worry about it.

  • Oh really?

    That's kind of a relief then. I was so confused. Never had that kind of message and I've been playing the game for ages. Kind of threw me a bit. Thank you