I bought DLC on wrong platform
Hey everyone.
I bought DLC for Castlevania on XBOX ONE instead on Steam. And I can't refund or redeem it.
Its yours guys.
9HCC4-9CR29-7XJWH-TF9R7-GQ26Z
Hey everyone.
I bought DLC for Castlevania on XBOX ONE instead on Steam. And I can't refund or redeem it.
Its yours guys.
9HCC4-9CR29-7XJWH-TF9R7-GQ26Z
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh, well would you look at that
Did you redeem it? I am happy for you. At least someone is happy ๐
No I didnt lol, Im on Steam
Looks like somebody redeemed it but didn't even leave a comment, upsetting.
here's hoping it was a human and not a scraper.